Pedifix Visco-GEL Hammer Toe Cushion – Relieves Toe Tips Pain & Correct Overlapping Toes
- Prevents blisters and corns by relieving pressure on toe tips
- Effective for ‘hammer’, ‘claw’ and ‘mallet’ toe conditions
- Supports Bent-Under (overlapping toes) Toes
- Helps Prevent Blisters, Corns & Calluses
- A US Gel formula that slowly releases mineral oils to hydrate and softens skin
- Specify Left or Right foot size, or Universal size (interchangeable for both feet)
- Thin design fits in all shoes
- Allows you to walk more comfortably
- It can be worn under socks
- Easily washable and reusable
- 1 piece per package
in 2-5 business days
(Items may ship separately. Learn more)
The Pedifix Visco-GEL Hammer Toe Cushion relieves pressure on the toe tips while simultaneously comforting and supporting bent-under toes or overlapping toes. The soft contoured pad provides comfort and prevents blisters and corns on the forefoot. There is an adjustable toe loop to ensure that the cushion stays in place (No adhesives are required).
Pedifix Visco-GEL cushion relieves rigid hammertoes and related toe-tip corns and pain in the ball of the foot. Using this special Visco-GEL cushion, you can effectively prevent corns, calluses, and blisters on toe tips. Also relieves pain in the ball of the foot, usually associated with arthritis or hammertoes.
Available separately in different sizes for Right or Left foot, or a Universal size. You may specify Left or Right foot size, or choose the Universal size which is interchangeable for both feet.
Visco-GEL Hammer Toe Cushion – More effective foot protection than silicone
The specially formulated US Gel cushion is designed to ease pressure on toe tips while diffusing vitamins and oils that soothe and soften the skin to prevent rough, dry, cracked skin, heal rough, dry, and cracked skin, and improve the appearance of scars as well.
- Introducing Visco-GEL, a proprietary, diabetic-friendly visco-elastic polymer that has unique special properties.
- Due to the semi-solid nature of this material, it conforms perfectly to the contours of the foot.
- It absorbs friction, pressure, and impact, helping the foot recover quickly.
- It diffuses vitamins and essential oils that nourish and soften the skin, healing rough, dry, and cracked skin with hydration therapy and even helping to improve the appearance of scars.
- The USA-formulated Visco-GEL offers excellent stretch without tearing.
Pedifix Visco-GEL Hammer Toe Cushion Main features:
- Provides relief for toe tips.
- Designed to support bent-under toes and correct overlapping toes.
- Prevents blisters, corns, and calluses and relieves related forefoot pain.
- Helps you walk more comfortably.
- Relieves the strain on the toe tips caused by Hammer Mallet or Arthritic Toes.
- Reduces corns, calluses, and blisters, and alleviates forefoot pain.
- The gel slowly releases mineral oil to hydrate and soften skin.
- Soft silicone gel cradles bent-under toes and relieves pressure on toe tips.
- The reinforced toe ring fits over the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th toes to hold them in place.
- Available in different sizes for Left or Right foot, or in Universal size that is interchangeable for both feet.
- Thin design fits in shoes and it can be worn under socks
- Easily washable and reusable.
- 1 piece per package.
Directions – how to use the Pedifix Visco-GEL Hammer Toe Cushion:
Position the cushion on the floor under the little toes by pointing the wide end towards the big toe and the flat side toward the floor. Loop the toe loop over the second or third toe. Put on the socks carefully and adjust if necessary.
Handwash with warm water and mild soap. Allow to air dry completely before reuse. Apply powder if the gel becomes tacky.
Consult a physician before using if you are diabetic or have poor circulation. Stop using the product if numbness, discoloration, irritation, or additional pain occurs. Avoid using it on broken or inflamed skin. Remove it for at least four hours each day. Consult a foot specialist if symptoms persist.
Available for Right or Left foot, or a universal size version that fits both right and left feet.
Included: 1 piece per package (order two for both feet).
|(Left or Right) Foot||
Left, Right, Interchangeable
Universal, Small, Medium, Large
Be the first to review “Pedifix Visco-GEL Hammer Toe Cushion – Relieves Toe Tips Pain & Correct Overlapping Toes” Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
What is your return policy?
We offer no-hassle easy returns within 30 days from the date of your purchase as long as your item is eligible for a return or exchange. Please note that due to the nature of the healthcare items and hygienic regulations, some items can not be returned. For more information, please refer to our return policy.
How do I make changes to an existing order?
Please contact us as soon as possible and we will modify the order for you. Please note that we can only modify the order during the processing time (before shipment).
How do I track my order?
We provide tracking information to help you track your package from the time it leaves our warehouse until it arrives at your doorstep. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with your package tracking information.
For your convenience, your package tracking information will also be available under your HealthDevice account. When you register an account before or during checkout, you will be able to view and track all of your orders from one place under your account.
When will my order arrive?
We strive to offer you the best shipping rates and the fastest shipping time possible. Typically, it takes 2-5 business days for most orders to arrive.
Forefoot Cushions & Pads
PediFix Visco-GEL Forefoot Protection Sockette – Relieves Toe & Ball-of-foot pain
Biofreeze Professional Cold Therapy Pain Reliever – For Arthritis, Back Pain, Sore Muscles and Joints
Ankle Braces & Sleeves
BELL-HORN Prostyle Ankle Wrap – Comforts and Heals Weak or Injured Ankle
Knee Braces & Supports
Sombra Warm Therapy Natural Pain-Relieving Gel – Great For Arthritis and Back Pain
There are no reviews yet.